[Asterisk-Users] Dialogic D/300JCT-E1 support

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Oct 14 17:16:41 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 10:47 +1300, David Zanetti wrote:
> Hi all..
>
> Both voip-info.org, Digium's own site, and asterisk.org are a bit light
> on the details on support of Dialogic's single E1 span.
>
> Is the single E1 span supported, what channel does it get configured as,
> and does anyone have a guide or some experience in getting it function
> in *?
>
> Mailing list searches suggest I need to purchase a channel driver from
> Digium, but no obvious link to such a driver seems to be on the
> website.. Hopefully it doesn't require binary-only kernel code, it could
> be a bit painfull.. :|

I think you will be in a binary only kernel module just to use the
dialogic card under linux. You have to contact Digium by phone to see
about purchaseing the channel driver. I don't think it is binary only,
but wouldn't surprise me.

You would do well to ebay the card if you don't otherwise need it and
then buy a Digium card.