[Asterisk-Users] MySQL CDR -- debugging

Shilliday, Jim JShilliday at ejcenter.org
Thu Oct 14 14:14:41 MST 2004

I have the mysql cdr module installed and running:

	asterisk-pit*CLI> cdr mysql status
	Connected to asteriskcdrdb at localhost with username asterisk for
18 	minutes, 9 seconds.
  	Wrote 0 records since last restart.

But it's not logging any calls, e.g.:

	Oct 14 16:50:37 ERROR[1115575616]: cdr_addon_mysql.c:200
mysql_log: 	Failed to insert into database.

I haven't been able to locate the log file -- near line 200, the source
says:

		ast_log(LOG_DEBUG,"cdr_mysql: SQL command as follows
%s\n",sqlcmd);

		if (mysql_real_query(&mysql,sqlcmd,strlen(sqlcmd))) {
			ast_log(LOG_ERROR,"Failed to insert into
database.");
			ast_mutex_unlock(&mysql_lock);
			return -1;
		} else {
			records++;
			totalrecords++;
		}
	}

Can someone tell me where that LOG_DEBUG info goes?  Do I need to turn
on debugging somewhere?  Is there a default MySQL log that will show the
error?

Thanks-----

Jim Shilliday
IT Director