[Asterisk-Users] ast_data and dialplan in mysql

Vikram Rangnekar vicky at freebsdcluster.net
Thu Oct 14 13:25:07 MST 2004

Does anyone have any experience with using ast_data and keeping the diallan
in a mysql database. I setup ast_data properly and also setu mysql with the
required tables. I've inserted two dialplan entires in the database.

I ran asterisk CLI with data debug on and can see ast_data querying the
database when i dial the extension I can even see it has found the extension
in the database and then asterisk crashes!!!!!.

Any pointers would be helpful. If anyone has already successfully done this
please give me some info on what I might be doing wrong.

Also there are no uniqueid fields in the table structure for extensions so
its very hard to manage with phpmyedit.

--
regards
Vikram (http://www.vicramresearch.com)