[Asterisk-Users] Intercept HOLD of Snom phones

Magnus Jungsbluth asterisk at jungsbluth.de
Thu Oct 14 12:53:02 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm running the 1.0 release of Asterisk an it is working nicely with our
snom 105 phones. Hold puts the caller on hold, attended / unattended
Transfer works directly with the snom buttons ...
I have one question though: what does the snom exactly do to tell the *
to put the call on hold (can I intercept this somewhere)?

I would like to decide using the callerid which music on hold is tobe
played: That is: play "free" music to calls from the outside but play
copyrighted music if I put an internal call on hold (i.e. a co-worker).
Is this possible ?

regards,
    Magnus Jungsbluth