[Asterisk-Users] (Another) Queue log analyser

Wayne Sheppard wayne at vastcommunications.com
Thu Oct 14 11:07:55 MST 2004

Very nice work Ben, thanks. Here are some additional thoughts -

One segmentation that might be useful would be to add outbound calling
activities as a either a separate column or even view.

On agent stats, it would be useful to see login/logout stamps, login
time, ready/not ready time (if this can be tracked, not sure).

If you would like, I can send you some example reports that are used in
a typical call center, contact me directly if you would find that helpful.

Cheers,
Wayne