[Asterisk-Users] Re: About 3 Way Calling on GS BT100

Leah Newmark lnewmark at capalon.com
Thu Oct 14 10:44:01 MST 2004

When I was researching this a bit, I thought I came across a tidbit that said
that this phone is not capable of using "flash"...but now I can't seem to
find that now, and on the contrary, the things I read say that it has such
capability...Right now I am using a regular phone just with a SIP adaptor,
and in order to accomplish 3 way calling, I hit flash, as I would if it
wasn't using VOIP capabilities. But by reading http://www.grandstream.com/
user_manuals/budgetone100.pdf, it looks like that pressing flash does
call-waiting, not a conference call...it might help to look that up a bit, as
well as http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20phone%
20grandstream%20budgetone#comments