{SPAM?} [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk VIA SSH Tunnels

Lubomir Christov voip at minitelecom.org
Thu Oct 14 05:43:25 MST 2004

I'm using vtun - I think it's just the best choice for secure tunnels :)
http://vtun.sourceforge.net/
It supports both TCP and UDP connection - you decide what to use

Lubo

---------
Appradius Project: RADIUS authentication and accounting support for
Asterisk PBX
http://appradius.minitelecom.org/
---------