[Asterisk-Users] SNOM 190: Good or crappy

Joris Trooster / Interstroom trooster at interstroom.nl
Thu Oct 14 02:52:30 MST 2004

That should also work for the snom 200. We have an apache server on the
asterisk box to update and configure all our snom phones at a central
place via the 'Settings URL' :
http://asteriskbox/snom_autoconfig/{mac}.snom

We can also update the firmware on all phones from one central server.

To change the volume of the headset use:
vol_headset_mic!: 8
vol_headset!: 15

(See the 'Settings' link at the web interface of your phone for all
options)

Configuring snom phones for Mass Deployment (V3.x):
http://www.snom.com/faq/FAQ-04-03-26-v3_4-sf.pdf

Regards,
Joris.