[Asterisk-Users] SIP accepts all calls

david winter dwinter at planet-telecom.com
Wed Oct 13 19:43:30 MST 2004

I am having the same problem. I noticed it today when I removed the section
in sip.conf for my grandstream. I was testing the res_mysql_config realtime
driver, so I put the grandstream config into the sip table of my database. *
answered the calls into a demo ivr application as usually. So I removed the
row in the sip table for the phone and called again. The call was still
answered. I am using cvs-head that I compiled today. Is there a bugtrakker
on this issue? I assume that * should NOT answer an inbound call from a sip
client not listed in sip.conf or in the sip table (when using
res_mysql_config)?