[Asterisk-Users] TE405P and TE410P performance difference

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Wed Oct 13 13:49:50 MST 2004

Regis-
I believe the cards are pretty identical, except for the support of the 3.3v
PCI bus on the TE410P, and the 5v PCI on the TE405P.

I've run extensive load tests on both cards in a large IVR environment, with
one processor generating load to the other, and found them perform about the
same.

Using the TE405P might allow you a somewhat larger range of motherboards to
choose from - ie. those that use the 5v PCI.

Also see:  http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+dimensioning

Regards,

Scott M. Stingel
President,