[Asterisk-Users] Seeking a VoIP Solution for a big company

senad at boltblue.com senad at boltblue.com
Wed Oct 13 09:01:58 MST 2004

Quoting Gary Carr <gc_list at carolina.net>:

> I don't understand your targeted market. Is your software available for
> people who have their own asterisk servers

Yes, and No...
Yes, if someone has already a site installed, but needs all other features our
software offers...
No, for complete new site installations.

and if so why a limit on the
> # of
> usable ports?

Every installation site is different in regards to number and type of ports.
In addition PBXware solutions can not offer "unlimited" ports due to hardware
limitations, hence the limit.

SJ