[Asterisk-Users] SayUnixTime(...,S)

Joe Greco jgreco at ns.sol.net
Wed Oct 13 08:46:21 MST 2004

SayUnixTime(...,S) will say "oh <num>" for second counts between 1 and 9.

This seems a bit funny to me, I usually hear voice systems say "at thirteen
oh six and nine seconds", not "..and oh nine seconds".

I can see it being useful and correct with a format where you omit the and
and then seconds, of course.  What do you think?  I can probably whip up a
patch to create an oh-less S-alike format...  maybe lowercase 's'...  but
only if people agree with this.

... JG