[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk (libpri?) and L1 Flags?

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Wed Oct 13 08:21:19 MST 2004

OK I had an odd inquiry during hte setup of a PRI....Does asterisk
need/support L1 Flags?  I can't even seem to figure out what that means
....  I thought that ISDN required exchanging capabilities and that's the
nearest I can come to what they mean by L1 Flags.  The switch is a DMS-100
on their end, I had them build with NI2 signalling (I'm not sure how well
travelled the DMS-100 switchtype code is in */libpri)

TIA guys....

--
Undocumented Features quote of the moment...
"It's not the one bullet with your name on it that you