[Asterisk-Users] Slackware 10.0/Asterisk 1.0 compile error

syscon-lists at ifa.uni-kassel.de syscon-lists at ifa.uni-kassel.de
Wed Oct 13 00:13:02 MST 2004

At 02:10 13.10.2004, you wrote:
>On 13-Oct-2004, Dee Lowndes wrote:
> > If you compiled 0.9.1 on the same system make sure you remove all old
> > source dir's, /var/lib/asterisk and that X is installed. I did this and
> > it all installed perfectly well on my slack 10 system.
>
>I also had this same problem with slackware 10.  Slackware 10 ignorantly
>installs the gtk2 libs even when you've opted not to install X11.  This
>alone wouldn't be a problem, but the asterisk makefiles use the presence
>of gtk2 to determine whether or not to build the X11 components.
>
>I just took the lazy way out (hey -- it's slackware, right?) and installed
>the X libs on the box.  That's all it took.

Well, got it ... Thanks a lot - now it works more or less like before and I
can start fine tuning ...
I'm hanging now on another problem which is not so serious in the moment. I
have an ISDN adapter, a X100P, a GS101, SIP-phones and some external SIP
accounts connected to this box. I can phone and easily switch between all
phone sources except one thing when dialing from the ISDN line to the
analog line on the X100P:
I tried this nice macros from
junghanns.net  http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/page19.html  which should
give you the possibility to get a second dialtone with a 0 and then to dial
an outbound number within 3 sec ...
When I run this macros I always get a timeout with this UNKN to SLINR error
- probably codec related. When I bind the incoming MSN directly to the
X100P line then it works ...

But, nevertheless, thanks for your help  - next time upgrading I know to
kill old asterisk files before ;-) ...

Juergen