[Asterisk-Users] mwi over serial port

Peter Childs peter.childs at nec.com.au
Wed Oct 13 00:04:05 MST 2004

 I may have missed something here but couldn't you just do this with a
 bit of bash/perl/etc using 'externnotify=' option in voicemail.conf file?

 I do this to set MWI via OAI (CTI) on a NEC switch without having to
 'integrate' heavily.   If you just need those bits you could probably just
 echo them out the port (?)

 Cheers,
   Peter