[Asterisk-Users] Passing CallerID to SIP phone from TDM400P

James Bean james at hdcs.com.au
Tue Oct 12 22:06:28 MST 2004

Sorry, I explained this wrong.

I am wanting the callerid of the incoming caller from my analogue line on the TDM400P to be passed TO the sip phone so the sip phone display shows the phone number of the incoming caler from the call on the TDM400P.

It shows any callerid information from other sip phones or extension calls fine.

James