[Asterisk-Users] Seeking a VoIP Solution for a big company

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 18:55:19 MST 2004

> Knowing that we are decided to make the move to VoIP, can somebody tells me
> the feasibility of deploying such a solution in an environment that has the
> following technical requirements:
> - 250 Users for the Headquarter (100 Mb LAN)
> - Around 50 remote sites ( WAN Technology: Leased
> lines/ISDN/VPNADSL/Wireless)
> - Unified messaging
> - Small call center (10 users)
> - CTI Applications
> - Interoperability with the existing carriers ( Phone companies/ 64 lines)
> - Security

Asterisk can handle all of this. Not all of it is canned (i.e. CTI
applications) but all very possible with a little effort. You might
want to look in the wiki for for consultants in your aread
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20consultants
as this would give you a head start. That is a pretty big
implementation to take on without any experience.

Hope this helps,

-Chuji