[Asterisk-Users] Chaining more than one zap echo canceller?

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Tue Oct 12 14:36:16 MST 2004

To be clear then, my subscriber loop may have a DC resistance of 150ohms due
to the physical loop length but should have an AC impedance of 600ohm (+/- a
few)? I have to assume that as the telco cable guy was performing the test
he's telling me the AC impedance.

If so, then would I need to insert some sort of complex impedance network to
build out a match rather than just a single resistor?

{clip}