[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: SPA3000 as a replacement for X100P

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Tue Oct 12 14:34:54 MST 2004

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Emilio Panighetti wrote:

> Regarding LinkSys, you need to be a telephony provider, and also have an
> account with wholesale distributors like IngramMicro, TechData, or D&H. They
> will NOT sell it to you if you're an end-user.

Thanks for the suggestion

However, I am a customer of Ingram *and* Techdata but both companies do
not (want to) sell voip stuff in the netherlands, 'not interested'

So i tried to contact LinkSys which company would be interested but
without much success. I wouldn't mind registering as a telephony provider
with LinkSys if only they would reply :)