[Asterisk-Users] Am I stupid or is my card DOA.?

Barton Hodges barton at gcmcomputers.com
Tue Oct 12 13:08:22 MST 2004

asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:
> On 11-Oct-2004, Alex Barnes wrote:
>> I had/have exactly the same problem with my X100P / TDM400P dev
>> setup.
>
> I'm also having exactly the same problem with a TDM400P I received
> yesterday.  I'm starting to suspect that seeing it work after
swapping
> PCI slots is a placebo effect.  Without moving the card it
> randomly seems
> to "work" about half the time.
>
> I have yet to successfuly get Asterisk to utilize the card, even on
> boots where the modules successfully load, but that might be
> misconfiguration on my part.
>
> I plan to call Digium for help either today or tomorrow.

I, too, am having the same problem with a TDM400P that I received
yesterday.  It worked for a few hours, and then was no longer detected
by the wcfxs.o module.  No amount of rebooting solved the problem, and
I replaced the card with an older TDM400P (with a defective port 1)
and it was detected just fine.  I have email Digium technical support,
but have not heard anything back yet.