[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel 1.0.0. will not compile

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Tue Oct 12 07:20:39 MST 2004

Remco Barende wrote:
> OK, thanks for explaining I thought it was something really serious :)
>
> Yes, I did install the modules it created but it will not find the X100P
> in the system
>
> ztcfg -vvvvvvv
> Zaptel Configuration
> ======================
> Channel map:
> Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
> 1 channels configured.
> ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No such device or address (6)

Does it show up in 'lspci' or equivalent?  What does your zaptel.conf
and zapata.conf look like?  Does 'dmesg' say anything?  'tail -f
/var/log/messages' even?  Poke around, if none of those places has
anything useful, post your zaptel.conf and zapata.conf.

--
Christopher L. Wade                     Unistar-Sparco Computers, Inc.
Senior Systems Administrator                            dba Sparco.com