[Asterisk-Users] rfc3389 support in chan_sip?

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Tue Oct 12 07:17:19 MST 2004

Christopher L. Wade wrote:
> Besides the obvious problems with using a remote network resource
> as a timing device

Um, [hit head with idiot stick], I guess the incoming RTP stream would
be a 'remote network resource used as a timing device'.  But in some
situations, we see the _problems_ with this, thus the current thread.

--
Christopher L. Wade                     Unistar-Sparco Computers, Inc.
Senior Systems Administrator                            dba Sparco.com