[Asterisk-Users] Re: cisco ip 7905 legal ..

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Tue Oct 12 04:19:37 MST 2004

Hi,
my favorite alternative to cisco 7912G/7940G is Intracom's Netphone
http://www.intracom.com/en/products/terminal_equip/netphone.htm
today, we use cisco, but we also looking for alternative and this phone seems to be very well :o)

in-line power
integrated switch (I don't know if supports voice VLAN)
speakerphone/handsfree
corporate phonebook!
XML support
pixel diasplay

I got pricelist pro Intracom, prices begin at 104Euro (10-1000units)
PJ