[Asterisk-Users] Quicknet Linejack Asterisk PBX

FRANCISCO PEREZ-LANDAETA fplandae at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 11 20:33:00 MST 2004

Hi,
I am in the process of setting up an Asterisk PBX with some Quicknet
Linejacks that I have. Has anyone been successful with this setup ? I have a
PC with 7 Linejacks and would like to set it up as a PBX with two incoming
lines and 7 extensions. These two lines will be to dial out and to receive
incoming calls. For this setup I don¹t need voicemail or any of the fancy
features, just a phone that rings so that one can pick up the call and
transfer it.

I am just wondering if the linejacks (7 of them) will work ok with Asterisk
I am 100% sure that digium will work but I am not sure about the linejacks.
I need to do this project and have it ready this week so your help and
cooperation is appreciated.

I know that many people don¹t like the Linejacks but this is a project and I
must make it work.

Are there any tricks to transfer the calls to other phones ?

Thanks guys !

Frank