[Asterisk-Users] SNOM 200 availability

Mark Phillips kc2eni at nyc-ares.org
Mon Oct 11 17:51:22 MST 2004

I had a rather unpleasant bait and switch episode with Atacomm today.
They advertise on their website (and indeed quoted me for) the Snom 200
for $269 which, when I came to place an order for 15 of them, they
didn't have but would like to replace with the 220 at $379.

They came up with some crap about Snom not shipping the 200 currently to
the US but that I could have them in January. Has anyone heard this to
be the case? What about other suppliers?

--

Mark Phillips, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ