[Asterisk-Users] SIP peers in MySQL Database

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 11 16:42:52 MST 2004

I read the perl script.
here is table structure for table `sipfriends`

CREATE TABLE `sipfriends` (
  `name` varchar(40) NOT NULL default '',
  `secret` varchar(40) NOT NULL default '',
  `context` varchar(40) NOT NULL default '',
  `username` varchar(40) default '',
  `ipaddr` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',
  `port` int(6) NOT NULL default '0',
  `regseconds` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`name`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

I would like asterisk retrieve all sipfriends
variables
from database.

I wish to add other variables for each sip clients
like qualify, nat, ... in sipfriends table but sip
code channel don't seem to be able to support others
variables.
may be i'm wrong ?

best regards
harry