[Asterisk-Users] Siemens Hicom / Digium TDM Card.

Jefferson Carvalho jefferson at credishop.com.br
Mon Oct 11 14:25:33 MST 2004

Hello ,

I´ve configured a TDM Card ( 2 FXO and 2 FXS ) linked to my
PABX / Siemens Hicom.
I´m getting a strange problem on FXS . :(

When i place a call from analog FSX line that is a "Trunk"
the Asterisk don´t recognizes the last digit.

For example :

I need to reach extension 2600 , on my PABX :

If i call 9+2600 -> asterisk only receives 260
If i call 9+26000 -> asterisk receives 2600

in my extensions is everything ok , cause if i directly
link a phone to the FXS module i can place calls
without problems. I just get those erros when
linking to my PABX.

Any ideas ??

-Jefferson Carvalho