[Asterisk-Users] Echo problems polycom and x100p

Sean Garland sean at siskiyoutech.com
Mon Oct 11 14:23:57 MST 2004

I am having a persistent echo problem with my polycom sip IP 500 phones.
I have two x100p cards for the analog phone lines to come into the *
box.  The echo is very slight sometimes, to very noticeable.  Also,
there is often some beeps in the background at random times.  The beeps
can also be heard on messages which leads me to believe it's the x100p
cards or something...  For those of you that have a fully functional
system with polycom ip phones, what were the settings that worked the
best to cancel the beeps and echo?  Thanks a ton

Sean Garland
Siskiyou Technology Consultants