[Asterisk-Users] Intel Modem vs Digium Cards

Christopher Jacob chris at jacob-solutions.com
Mon Oct 11 13:50:02 MST 2004

Ok, plenty of "Cheap Shots" all the way around... Can we call this a draw? I
believe what Paul was saying is IF the attitude from the list is don't buy
digium hardware don't come around here for help, than that is not in keeping
with the general OS community. I happen to agree.

I buy Digium hardware because I love the idea of sell the hardware open
source the code. (precisely the same reason I own a Squeeze Box) Not to
mention great quality, great services, etc. etc. However, you have to
understand $10 vs. $100 for proof of concept.

Let's work together to make OS the norm and not the exception.

~c

Message: 5