[Asterisk-Users] Re: SPA3000 as a replacement for X100P

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Mon Oct 11 12:54:54 MST 2004

Old SPA-3000 firmware versions had issues with bad echo when raising
txgains, apparently it has been greatly reduced, if not fixed in the
latest firmware.

Volume/echo was always an issue on my X100P's, but since I switched to
the SPA-3000, the volume is _much_ higher with next to zero echo.

2.0.10f:

21. Improved echo suppressor for FXO port in presence of strong echo

2.0.10d:

17. Improved FXO ECAN to auto-compensate for large <SPA to PSTN gain> and
    <PSTN to SPA gain> settings (so that large gain wil not lead to
    larger echo)

Mike Benoit <ipso at snappymail.ca>