[Asterisk-Users] Database of world area codes

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Mon Oct 11 10:42:02 MST 2004

This is file is part of the
astGUIclient(VICIDIAL)[http://astguiclient.sf.net] package:

http://www.freedomphones.net/phone_codes_GMT.txt

Columns:
 - country phone dialing codes listed in the first column
 - the ISO 3 character abbreviations for the country in the second column
 - local country area code in the third column
 - state(if applicable) in the fourth column
 - offset from GMT(or Zulu if you want to be proper)[this is limited to the
majority time zone for multi-zone aeras]
 - whether this area does Daylight savings time
 - the Daylight-Saving-Time scheme observed in this area
 - Description of the geographic area

It has USA, Canada, Australia and Mexico broken down into area codes and/or
states
It has many of the different Daylight-Saving-Time schemes

Any additions or corrections would be greatly appreciated.

MATT---