[Asterisk-Users] SIP peers in MySQL Database

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Mon Oct 11 08:25:25 MST 2004

You have obviously never posted to any kind of mailing list before.
Sometimes you may have to wait a few days for someone to answer you.
Sometimes people just don't know. Griping to the owners of the list about
the people who take time out of their day to give you FREE support isn't
going to make things better nor will it make you popular nor will you get a
faster response (if any).

As long as the database can be accessed by the asterisk server, then you can
store sip info into that database. You should not need to use autocreate. If
you don't need immediate, uptodate, realtime sip configuration, look in
<ASTERISK SOURCE ROOT>/contrib/scripts/  for something called
retreive_sip_from_mysql.pl  or something like that. That is what I use.

Or you can be patient and the new RealTime method should be in stable form
in a week or two.

Matthew