[Asterisk-Users] Problems with voice menu

ismaelg igil at itranser.com
Mon Oct 11 04:05:47 MST 2004

Hello all,

I having a lot of troubles to configure a simple voice menu.
In extensions.conf  I have the following.

[incoming]
exten => s,1,Wait(1)
exten => s,2,Answer
exten => s,3,DigitTimeout,10
exten => s,4,ResponseTimeout,20
exten => s,5,Background(itranser/msg_bienvenida)
exten => 1,1,Goto,contexto_extensiones
exten => 2,1,Goto,contexto_operadora

The context refered by the menu. (each context play me a diferent
message only )

[contexto_operadora]
exten => 2,2,Background(itranser/trans_operadora)
exten => 2,3,Dial(SIP/ismael,s,1)

[contexto_extensiones]
exten => 1,1,Background(itranser/msg_pasar_ext)

My problem, is when I touch the  key 1  in my phone, after the
msg_bienvenida, asterisk do not pass me to the correct context
[contexto_extensiones].
Asterisk do not pass me to any context, asterisk do nothing when I press
the 1 key on my phone.

Have I missed something in my extensions.conf? or in sip.conf?

Thanks

Regards from Madrid.

Ismael Gil..