[Asterisk-Users] Call Transfer Problem

usman at user.iphonica.net usman at user.iphonica.net
Mon Oct 11 06:37:36 MST 2004

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Michael Nolan wrote:

Hi !

I have checked my asterisk. It contains this patch or thBis patch is
already compiled into it. can you plz guide me as to how i can make use
of it ? I have pressed '#' but it doesnot give me any dial tone. Are there
any special changes that need to be done in extensions.conf to make it
work ? plz help me in this regard.

Usman.