[Asterisk-Users] Am I stupid or is my card DOA.?

Alex Barnes abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com
Mon Oct 11 01:44:42 MST 2004

I had/have exactly the same problem with my X100P / TDM400P dev setup.

To fix this error all I did was swap the PCI slots that the cards were
in.

And this error came back either due to a reboot or because I update to
the latest CVS.  But again after much messing around with config's and
BIOS options I gave up and swapped the cards again (well went from X on
1 - TDM on 2 to  X on 0 - TDM 1).

Restarted and hey-presto the TDM was recognised.

This does have me a little concerned as I'm running out of combinations
of PCI slots.

HTH

Alex