[Asterisk-Users] h.323 debian sarge problem - Could not open sound channel

Mészáros Mihály misi at niif.hu
Sun Oct 10 23:50:53 MST 2004

Jeremy McNamara wrote:

> Mészáros Mihály wrote:
>
>> Please if you can please help me to solve this problem.
>

> Help yourself and READ THE README.

Hello Jeremy!

I read it already! ;-) thx!
But i didn't find a word about that chan-h323 what decoder encoder use.
It use the libopenh323 or other in built encoder ?
I have problem (as you can see in my trace) in opening libopenh323
encoder. My question was can i override function OpenAudioChannel
original is in libopenh323 -> h323ep.cxx  function in chan-h323
MyH323EndPoint can i ignore opening sound device ? Or chan-h323 use it
somehow?

Regards,

Misi