[Asterisk-Users] Error starting

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Sun Oct 10 23:32:58 MST 2004

>From what I have seen so far on this list if you are running a version of
CVS-Head prior to release of Asterisk 1.0 then you should keep it and not
try to change or upgrade it.  It would appear that there are a lot of recent
changes that may break if you try to upgrade to current CVS-Head, and
conversely that 1.0 is missing a lot of functionality that was present in
August / September CVS-Head.

Craig