[Asterisk-Users] cisco ip 7905 legal ..

AST 386sx ast386 at myrealbox.com
Sun Oct 10 17:00:51 MST 2004

If you are going to buy it new.  It should not be a problem at all.  Just
order the SIP software with the phone.

Your order should be somthing like this.
CP-7905G - Cisco IP Phone 7905G, Global
SW-SMH-UL-7905 - SIP or H.323 license for single 7905 IP phone
CON-SNT-CP7905 - 8x5xNBD Svc, Cisco IP Phone 7905

Not the following software(s).
SW-CCME-UL-7905 - Cisco CallManager Express License For Single 7905 IP Phone
SW-CCM-UL-7905 - CallManager Unit license for single 7905 IP phone

Both softwares should be same price.  I don't think you can change the
software license or type of software even you hav smartnet.

--ast386--