[Asterisk-Users] cisco ip 7905 legal ..

Henry Devito hdevito at qwest.net
Sun Oct 10 16:51:16 MST 2004

Be careful Cisco EOL'd this product, the 7905 IP phone, in 2003 and as of
August 8th 2004 does not have to support any software. The actual last day
of support that you will be able to download software even if you have a
contract is August 2005.  The 7905G is another story, this replaced the
7905.

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/phones/ps379/prod_eol_notice09186a00801a2
476.html