[Asterisk-Users] cisco ip 7905 legal ..

Danny Zak dannyz at belgonet.com
Sun Oct 10 14:32:24 MST 2004

Hello Kannaiyan,

i need to know the correct procedure; otherwise i will bringing my
customers in danger and that is not what i want.

i know you can buy the 7905 WITHOUT the callmanager license.. if i
load the sip image in it; will that be ok ?

--
Best regards,
 Danny                            mailto:dannyz at belgonet.com

belGOnet.com  a  Euro-pictures  division - internet solutions
place princesse elisabeth 9/11   -   1030 Brussels  - Belgium
Tel : +32-(0)2-215.67.65      -      Fax : +32-(0)2-215.66.65

domains - hosting - hardware - VoiP - consultancy - backuping
CISCO - HP/COMPAQ - SUN - EMC - JUNIPER - IBM - DELL - NORTEL

No  legal  consequences  can be derived from the contents of the email
neither  is  belGOnet.com committed to them. The content of this email
is  exclusively  intended  for  adressee(s)  and information purposes.
belGOnet.com  accepts  no  liability for any damage resulting from the
use and/or acceptation of the content of this email.