[Asterisk-Users] Intel Modem vs Digium Cards

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Sun Oct 10 10:46:00 MST 2004

Lol, you're kidding right, go and look at what it costs to buy an
alternative ip-pabx in comparison, and sorry but no corporate budget
here, this is just a system for my home $100 on an old P3-700, and about
the same on a card, and 2 $55 grandstream handsets along with some free
sip softphone software. Hardly a fortune.

On the other hand I think we are very fortunate that asterisk exists and
cant help but get excited about where they will grow to.

Dean