[Asterisk-Users] Cost based Routing

Henry Devito hdevito at qwest.net
Sun Oct 10 08:10:05 MST 2004

I don't see why this would not be able to be done as Asterisk is very
flexible.  LCR can be done however you have the dialplan defined.  The only
downside I can see of having all of the different rates on trunking is one
question I ask a lot of my customers.  Who is going to maintain it? There
would be a lot of patterns to define and maintain.