[Asterisk-Users] Xorcom Rapid Asterisk distro beta 0.5.2

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at technion.ac.il
Sun Oct 10 03:41:07 MST 2004

Hi folks

Hello to all,

We have created a simple Debian-based distribution of Asterisk. A CD
image of an installer(150MB, requires no extra packages from the 'net)
that installs Debian and Asterisk simple and easy.

You are invited to take a look at:

http://www.xorcom.com/rapid/

The image is free as in GPL. Sources included on the image.

Any comments will be appreciated, either via the website or directly to
me.

I'd like to thank all the users and developers who helped me on
#asterisk , #debian-boot and other places.

--
mailto:tzafrir at technion.ac.il       +---------------------------+