[Asterisk-Users] Slim Devices Sqeezebox Asterisk voicemail plugin.

Ian Hailey asterisk at dinplug.com
Sun Oct 10 02:44:01 MST 2004

Hello Gramels,

This feature is not implemented right now (I will do it soon) so at the
moment all mail boxes are checked (i.e. all directories in the default
mail box location). I guess this is anoying if you have 100's of voice
mail boxes that you are not interested in!

I will send you a mail when I modded it.

Ian.