[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC :: Strange Problem ast_openstream

M. Ehsanul Karim e.karim at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 11:51:49 MST 2004

       I am facing a strange problem with ASTCC. ASTCC works fine for
some days and then it starts to giving out error. It connects and asks
for the pin , if the pin is wrog it speaks out invalid but as soon as
a valid pin is entered it disconncts and gives out the following
error:

Card no is 99
Oct  9 11:28:27 WARNING[884761]: file.c:475 ast_openstream: File your
does not exist in any format
Oct  9 11:28:27 WARNING[884761]: res_agi.c:435 handle_streamfile:
Unable to open your

I have checked the ivr files are in the right place and the
permissions are ok as well.

Please help out.

Regards,

M. Ehsanul Karim