[Asterisk-Users] SIP SPA-3k & * Configuration

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Sat Oct 9 09:38:26 MST 2004

I've recently ran in to a problem with Asterisk v1.0.1 and the SPA-3000.
For some reason I can't dial out the FXO port from Asterisk. It seems
Asterisk changed something in the SIP protocol in Sept (pre-Sept CVS
checkouts work fine) and it no longer sends the number to dial in the
INVITE header, but rather the CONTACT header, and the SPA-3000 ignores
it.

At least one other person has confirmed this issue, have you ran in to
it yet?

--
Mike Benoit <ipso at snappymail.ca>