[Asterisk-Users] Can't compile chan_h323 in latest CVS...

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 9 08:35:20 MST 2004

> Am I missing something? (I have asked this question a few days ago and
> nobody responded, am I alone in this?)
if you are using cvs head then it sounds like the code for chan_h323 driver
has not been patched/updated for the changes to the ast_channel struc,
recently callerid in the ast_channel was changed from a char * to
struct ast_callerid cid; within ast_channel to break out the component parts
of caller id.
where ever the old code refs callerid youll nned to get a ref to the cid
struc