[Asterisk-Users] Slim Devices Sqeezebox Asterisk voicemail plugin.

Joris Trooster / Interstroom trooster at interstroom.nl
Sat Oct 9 08:09:43 MST 2004

Hi Ian,

Thank you! This is very cool. I did not patch voicemail.c because the
slimserver and asterisk are already on the same box running with the
same user id. I also did not patch the Source.pm file. Everything seems
to work just fine.

[It would be nice to separate new and old (already played) voicemail
messages.]

The slimserver is already used for Music on Hold at my home *
installation. I wrote a little how-to on the wiki:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?
page=Using+Slimserver+for+Music+on+Hold

Joris.