[Asterisk-Users] NuFone & SetCIDNum not working since 10/5 - last Tuesday

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Fri Oct 8 14:23:11 MST 2004

Is anyone having problems with SetCIDNum & NuFone?  I use them and
VoicePulse Connect for my outgoing calls, and I can no longer SetCIDNum
with NuFone.  It works fine for VoicePulse Connect, but not for NuFone.
  Any caller gets "Unavailable" where they used to get my number (that I
set with SetCIDNum).  VoicePulse, as I said before, works just fine.
NuFone was working perfectly until about 7:30pm Central Tuesday night,
when I seemed to have troubles connecting to them...  I have tried
contacting support at nufone.net but I have not heard back from them, and I
was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing problems.

--
Kristian Kielhofner