[Asterisk-Users] T100p half-height PCI bracket

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Fri Oct 8 12:48:32 MST 2004

On Wednesday 06 October 2004 06:19 pm, Michael Loftis wrote:
> --On Wednesday, October 06, 2004 15:10 -0700 Mark Hagler <pbx at hagler.org>
>
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Does anybody know of a place to get a half-height PCI slot bracket for
> > the Digium T100P card?    I have an application to fit them in 1U cases
> > for small, deployable PBX's.   The T100P itself is short enough to fit in
> > a half-height slot but I need an appropriate mounting bracket to screw it
> > into the case.
>
> Have you called digium?  I believe they have them if you ask them.

Oh, can I get one for the full hight Quad T1 too? After folding it in half I
think I can get it to fit a 1U case but I'm missing the bracket.

(Sorry, ignore that! I'm in a goofy mood and could not resist...)

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin